Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BOUT TO GO TO B ED

Like the title says its like 2:32 and im about to go to bed, but then i think to update the blog because I know a special someone reads it daily :P , but let me breakdown what u been missing with little 1 liners cause thats what I do
Matt-Got a jobe made $240 quit the job cause he smashed his interview at Mexx heartland yup beside my reebok
Lance- Got in a Fist Fight with Matt and Almost 1 he's a Big kid now
Me- Im Fly





Seriously i just been working and playing basketball ,practicing for the tournament on sat AUG.29th i think Amanda should come maybe ill pick her up secretly well not ne more cause shes reading this right now,

also this weekend i kinda kicked it with chief who crashed at my house but i work like everyday but the shit was joke and a mutha fucka got his bad habits Chain BITCH!!!!! well im off night world

P.S. Don't Forget To HATE

1 comment:

  1. yeah I actually read this 8.50 yesterday morning and for some reason didnt say anything.

    But yeah, I think I should come to!

    Oh and thanks for remembering your devoted readers

    ReplyDelete