Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bored On Sat


1.)Its Sat 9:59 and i'm in side(posted Time Might Be Diff)
2.)All My Boys Are Working Or With No Car
3.)Can't Wait To Get Blunted
4.)My Brother Swears He's Nice At NCAA 10 He's Just Cheap
5.)Mika Aint Never CAll A Nigga No More Wonder If I Cheesed Her
6.)Twitter Is Like My Only Form Of Fun Lately
7.)Gucci Duffle Bag Comming Soon For Trips And Shit
8.)Maxima Needs To Get Healed
9.)My Mom Cant Sing Nor Say The Right Lyrics
10.)Amanda Said Im "All Right" in terms of looks which i dunno about u guys but i think alright is a diss, like Your Unattractive but since u asked im gunan say alright so i dont hurt your feelings,Shit I would rather be told im unattractive Then

But In Fairness I still love her and we have a dinner planned soon

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO HATE

1 comment:

  1. LOL omg!
    i honestly don't even remember that... ur prolly just tricking me into a dinner

    Its okay though! I don't mind eating, or great company.

    ps. the love is returned :)

    ReplyDelete